In line with the ECB Covid 19 Roadmap, the outdoor facilities at the club will be re-opening from 29 Mar. This is obviously a very welcome change; however, we must ensure that we follow the covid restrictions. Also, Billy has spent a considerable amount of time preparing the ground for the Summer. Obviously we wouldn't normally use the ground until the warmer, drier weather of late April/early May onwards so please treat the ground sensibly. If it's too wet, please wait until the conditions have improved. The clubhouse will remain closed with the exception of the toilets/hand washing, 1st Aid, safeguarding or covid isolation.